Thursday, July 24, 2008

Recharged!

Well, I'm back from my trip to Maine. We had such awesome beach weather! I really miss living near the beach. Now it's back to my busy life. I'm sitting my FIL puppy again 3 days a week as he goes back to work. My golden loves this--a playmate.
I made 2 board books this past weekend--my first time. Love it. I made a family one and a shovel and pail one, I'll post pics. later. My two kids classes went well. The 6-9 group made the paper bag album I posted earlier. The 10 and up group made an explosion box. Again I'll post pics later. It was great seeing the kids later on in the weekend and they would say "Hi Julie" and then tell their mom that I was their teacher for the project they did. I will definitely do the kids class again.

Well I'm off to finish another board book. This time the word summer.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Your blog looks really cute! How'd you get the background like that? Very cool!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash