Friday, July 11, 2008

Hectic life--the norm

The hectic life around here seems to be the norm. In the last 3 weeks my youngest was sick with a double ear infection and pink eye then a week later my 6yo (after fooling around on the stairs) fell off the stairs and broke his arm near the wrist, so off the the hospital we go and then the orth. ped. Dr for a cast (thankfully waterproof). Just when I thought things were going to settle down some as much as possible with an extra child around (as my niece is visiting for the week and having fun with my daughter) I am now adding into the crazy mixture, babysitting my FIL's puppy for the weekend. My 22 month golden just loves this and the both of them are playing and getting used to each other.
Monday is not much better as my youngest DS has a dentist appt. then I'm off to Maine with my DD to visit my parents (a 7 hr trip). I should hopefully have a couple of days of sand, surf and relaxation and visit a great high school friend! This should be a great trip.

I will definately need it as when I get back I have a weekend camp crop to attend to teach 2 kids classes and then I will be teaching a beach LO to a group of ladies.

I need to squeeze in some creating time to come up with my next class ideas!

Well I'm off to clean house before heading to the pool with all the kiddo's.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash